Heavy Duty System can be operated up to 10 hours without any break
General Maintenance not required
Easy to operate (Plug and Play system)
MOC (Material of Construction) - Stainless steel
Water Recovery rate is 70%,
Inlet TDS - Up to 1500 ppm
Based on our in-depth industry expertise, we are offering a premium quality range of Industrial RO Water Plants that yield low TDS level freshwater for various industrial purposes.
Having a complete knowledge in the water industry we are offering you the best water related solutions. With the zeal of technology and human capital, we are ready to provide complete solutions to our clients, related to our industry.
Pearl’s Water is the first choice of our customers for proffering 500 LPH RO Plant. These RO plants are acclaimed for their operational work and excellent capacity of 500 liters per hour.
This 500 LPH RO Plant is very portable and has outstanding holding capacity. Our plant is fully automatic so manual work is negligible.
Why are we better than others ?
1. All products are ISO certified that guarantees you the premium quality of a product.
2. Our company provides international standard accessories to raise the standard of our products.
3. Our products have been proven as user friendly products because of their durability and efficiency.
4. Long-lasting qualities are provided to you by us at a very nominal price.
5. 500 LPH RO Plant recovers more than 70% of water.
We have designed this system to produce a permeate flow of 500 Liters per hour and the purpose of this 500 lph fully automatic industrial ro plant is to feed the Reverse Osmosis Membrane at pressure higher than the pressure taking into inspecting flux rate, flow, and recovery. A. membrane is a selective barrier. As water passes through it, impurities are removed
Advantage of 500 lph fully automatic industrial ro plant
2500 ppm. is the maximum TDS Level of Raw Water (input).
It purifies water quality as required i.e pH 7-8 after correction.
The system of recovery is properly maintained corresponding to the raw water TDS.
RO feed water limiting conditions as mentioned below are strictly maintained.
How will it benefit you?
· It will give you High-end product quality.
· It improves the odor and taste of the water.
· It gives you health and safety benefits which should be the most preferred thing for you.
· The primary cost of reverse-osmosis systems is electricity. Modern water filtration systems consume little energy so operating costs are relatively low.
· This product is fully automatic and the capacity of holding water is 500 liter per hour.
It purifies water quality as required i.e pH 7-8 after correction, TDS <100 PPM & Hardness < 50 PPM can be achieved; subject to the feed water quality is the same as specified above. In case of any change in the quality of raw water, it may have an implication on operating parameters or the results of the system.
Water is purified by reversing the process of Osmosis.
Water disinfection with chlorine
Reduction of free chlorine using sodium bisulfate/ Activated carbon filter
1. What impurities are removed by RO?
The reverse Osmosis system removes almost all the viruses and bacteria, including heavy metals, salts, suspended solids, and other harmful impurities from the water.
In favorable conditions, membranes last up to 1.5 to 2 years. The life of the membrane depends upon the water quality like TDS, chlorine content, and other impurities.