Pressure boosting systems are devices whose primary purpose is to increase the low pressure in a water system and achieve the required water flow and pressure.
The main parts of the pressure boosting system consist of an expansion tank and a pump. When the water gets pulled into the expansion tank by the pump, it compresses the air inside the bladder becoming highly pressurized itself. Water then reaches the required pressure level as it leaves the tank.
A pressure boosting system consists of one or more pumps that are installed in a booster system to increase the pressure in a system to a certain point while being independent of flow and inlet pressure.
A rainwater harvesting system uses a pressure boosting system to pump out the water from the storage tank into the house. A pressure boosting system also helps in boosting the water pressure throughout the house.
5 in stock
· This pump maintains water hygiene and is also corrosion free.
· The compact design as well as dynamically balanced rotating parts and superior quality bearings give reliable and silent operation.
· This pump can lift water to greater heights with very high pressure.
· A thermal overload protector is present which not only shields the motor from faulty current but also protects it from overloading.
· A high-grade engineering material is used for manufacturing this pump.
· It has an easily maintainable design and better interchangeability of components which makes it serviceable even at remote locations.
What is the flow rate of the Kirloskar Pressure booster pump?
The flow rate of the Kirloskar Pressure booster pump ranges from 80 to 140 LPM.
What is the need for a Thermal Overload Protector in the Kirloskar booster pump?
The thermal overload protector is provided to protect the pump from overloading and faulty current.
Is the Kirloskar pressure booster pump corrosion free?
Kirloskar pressure booster pump is built from a high-grade engineering material making it corrosion free.