A pressure boosting system is a mechanical device that increases the low pressure in a water system to achieve the required water flow and pressure.
A pressure boosting system consists of two main parts, an expansion tank, and a pump. Water gets pulled into the expansion tank through the help of the pump, while compressing the air inside the bladder, becoming highly pressurized itself. The water then reaches the required pressure level as it leaves the tank.
A pressure boosting system consists of one or more pumps that are installed in a booster system for the purpose of increasing the pressure in a system to a certain point being independent of flow and inlet pressure.
The pressure boosting system helps in boosting the water pressure throughout the house. A pressure boosting system is used to pump out the water from the storage tank into the house in a rainwater harvesting system.
5 in stock
· It maintains water hygiene and is also corrosion free.
· Its compact design and dynamically balanced rotating parts result in reliable and silent operations.
· This pump is suitable for lifting water to greater heights with high pressure.
· Thermal overload protector is present to shield and protect the motor from overloading and faulty current.
· This pump is manufactured from a high-grade engineering material.
· Its better interchangeability of components makes it serviceable even at remote locations.
What is the flow rate of the Kirloskar Pressure booster pump?
The flow rate of the Kirloskar Pressure booster pump ranges from 80 to 140 LPM.
What is the need for a Thermal Overload Protector in the Kirloskar booster pump?
The thermal overload protector is provided to protect the pump from overloading and faulty current.
Is the Kirloskar pressure booster pump corrosion free?
Kirloskar pressure booster pump is built from a high-grade engineering material making it corrosion free.