Type • Digital
Range • 0-9990 ppm ppm
Temperature Range • 0.1-80.0 degrees C degree C
Accuracy • +/-2%
Battery Life • 3 months
Color: White, Black
Pearl Water Tds water testing meter comes with an inbuilt digital LCD with proper graphics to symbolize every measured value which is easy to read and understand from the display screen. Every value and symbol can be visualized more correctly with this display.
Let’s experience complex testing digitally.
Directions! Let’s Start
Let us look at the simple procedure for complex water testing. Using the TDS meter it becomes very simple as follows:
• Remove the protective cap.
• Turn the TDS meter ON.
• Immerse the meter into the water up to the maximum immersion level.
• Lightly stir the meter to dislodge any air bubbles and wait for the display to stabilize.
• Press the hold button to view the reading out of the water.
• Turn off the meter, wipe and dry the electrode off before inserting it back into the protective cover
Built-in digital thermometer...And Display: large and easy-to-read LCD screen. Includes a carrying case with a clip.
Hold Function: Saves Measurements For Convenient Reading And Recording Highly Efficient And Accurate Due To Its Advanced Microprocessor Technology Auto-Off Function: The Meter Shuts Off Automatically After 10 Minutes Of Non-Use To Conserve Batteries.
• Package Contains: 1 TDS Meter, 1 Carry Pouch
1. The meter is Pre-calibrated. Do not dip the meter beyond the water level limit.
2. Do not store the meter in high temperatures or direct sunlight.
3. Do not attempt to open the housing or tinker with the electronics of the unit
• Auto-off function which turns it off after 10 minutes of inactivity. Highly Efficient and Accurate product
You can also measure the Input and Output TDS of the water purifiers and filters. Important....to check TDS of output water of RO Water Purifier, As using it you will be able to find out how effective water purifier is or does it need any part replacement.