Specification:- Size:- 10 inch(25 cm)
Diameter – 2 inch
Micron Rating – 5 Micron
Material - Coconut Shell, Food Grade Plastic
Brand - Pearl Water
Capacity - 2500 GAL
Includes - Water Filter and Cartridges
Country Of Origin - INDIA
Net Quantity - 1
Easy To Install, Do Self Installation
• Carbon Filter is usually made from coconut shell, fruit shell, and coal by a special process. Its appearance is black amorphous particles with pore structure and good adsorption performance.
• It can also effectively remove the organic matter, residual chlorine, and other radioactive substances in the water, and has the effect of decolorization and deodorization.
• Carbon filter can deeply absorb the color, peculiar smell and filter out the fine impurities. It is used in the third stage of the water filter and also plays the role of protecting the RO membrane.
• Original Quality Product,
• Removes Objectionable Taste And Order From Feed Water.
• Made With Coconut Granular Activated Carbon.
• Pre-carbon Filter Which can Remove chlorine, organics, compounds, color, odor, and floating particles.
• Pearl Water Sediment Filter for all types of Domestic Water Filter and Purifier.
• This Sediment filter uses a step-by-step filtration per stone.
• Sediment filter effectively eliminates various foreign bodies that come from water pipelines such as bits of rust and also protects the RO membrane.
• Easy to replace and install the inline filters.
• Change this sediment filter set every year for safe and healthy drinking water.
• Provides a healthy environment by giving pure and safe potable water for drinking after purification.
• Sediment filter effectively removes various Dirt particles that come from services water pipe such as bits of rust and also protects the membrane to provide your RO Water Purifier a long life.
• This Product typically lasts for 3 to 9 months.
There are a lot of impurities contained in water. So to remove those impurities Carbon filter is used. Common examples include large municipal granular activated carbon (GAC) systems, “charcoal” aquarium filters, and domestic use or countertop water filters, sometimes called point-of-use or domestic drinking water filters.
Carbon filters use a process where the pollutants adhere to the carbon particles as the water or air passes through them. Carbon filters are useful for purifying water and purifying the air of contaminants, but they are also exceptionally useful in removing offending odors from and around indoor gardens.
Reduce Water Consumption
Engineered for commercial & Industrial Uses.